Saturday, June 22, 2013

SHOW ME GOD SAYS YES!

IS GOD OF THE BIBLE TRUE?
SHOW ME GOD SAYS YES!I.E."THAT IS HE SAYS YES"!

ALMIGHTY GOD SAYS YES, IF, PROVE, BECAUSE AND SEEK.

SEE THE "ONLINE PARALLEL BIBLE" REFERENCES BELOW
 Bible SearchResults 1 - 15 of about 21 for that is god says yes. Search took 0.13 seconds.


... yes, thus says Yahweh of Armies, the God of Israel, concerning the vessels that
are left in the house of Yahweh, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at ...
//bible.cc/jeremiah/27-21.htm - 19k

Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "Do not let
the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not ...
//bible.cc/jeremiah/29-8.htm - 19k

... "Yes, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "You will drink from your sister's cup ...
This is what the Lord GOD says: You will drink your sister's cup, which is ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/23-32.htm - 18k

... "Comfort! Yes, comfort my people," says your God. .... ...
//bible.cc/isaiah/40-1.htm - 16k

... She said to him, Yes, Lord: my faith is that you are the Christ ... She says to him,
Yea, Lord; I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, who should ...
//bible.cc/john/11-27.htm - 18k

... God, does not waver between "Yes" and "No." He is the one whom Silas, Timothy, and
I preached to you, and as God's ultimate "Yes," he always does what he says. ...
//bible.cc/2_corinthians/1-19.htm - 20k

... wayward children," says the LORD, "come back to me, and I will heal your wayward
hearts." "Yes, we're coming," the people reply, "for you are the LORD our God. ...
//bible.cc/jeremiah/3-22.htm - 18k

... Or says he it altogether for our sakes? ... Yes, it was said for us; because it is right
for the ploughman to do his ploughing ... Is God simply thinking about the oxen ...
//bible.cc/1_corinthians/9-10.htm - 20k

... And now your servant says, 'May the ... May the LORD your God be with you ... Yes, my lord
the king will give us peace of mind again.' I know that you are like an angel ...
//bible.cc/2_samuel/14-17.htm - 21k

... the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. ... Yes, all the people of the
land shall bury them; and ... in the day that I shall be glorified, says the Lord ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/39-13.htm - 18k

... a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou ... skirt over you, and covered your
nakedness: yes, I swore ... and entered into a covenant with you, says the Lord ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/16-8.htm - 20k

... Yes, I will not spare you. ... Therefore, as I live, says the Lord GOD; Surely, because
you have defiled my sanctuary with all your detestable things, and with ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/5-11.htm - 20k

... Yes, I have given him the land of Egypt as a reward for his work ... his labor for which
he served against it, because they wrought for me, says the Lord GOD. ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/29-20.htm - 18k

... Yes, it is coming, and it will happen." This is the declaration of the Lord GOD. ...
Behold, it is come, and it is done, says the Lord GOD; this is the day of ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/39-8.htm - 17k

... Yes, the Sovereign LORD has spoken ... you shall be a place to spread nets upon; you
shall be rebuilt no more: for I the LORD have spoken it, says the Lord GOD. ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/26-14.htm - 18k



What else?
A BIBLE BELIEVER. "IF "/"BECAUSE"/ "THEREFORE"/ "HENSE"/. WORDS GOD USES TO SAY WHAT HE WILL DO. WE CALL CONDITIONS.


find snippets by claudia ann goodwin-humphrey Mandatedreporter Ordained (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment